Python Training in Mohali
What is Python?
Python is a widely-used, interpreted, object-oriented, and high-level programming language with dynamic semantics, used for general-purpose programming. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and first released on February 20, 1991.
While you may know the python as a large snake, the name of the Python programming language comes from an old BBC television comedy sketch series called Monty Python’s Flying Circus.
One of the amazing features of Python is the fact that it is actually one person’s work. Usually, new programming languages are developed and published by large companies employing lots of professionals, and due to copyright rules, it is very hard to name any of the people involved in the project. Python is an exception.
Of course, van Rossum did not develop and evolve all the Python components himself. The speed with which Python has spread around the world is a result of the continuous work of thousands (very often anonymous) programmers, testers, users (many of them aren’t IT specialists) and enthusiasts, but it must be said that the very first idea (the seed from which Python sprouted) came to one head – Guido’s.
In 1999, Guido van Rossum defined his goals for Python:
- an easy and intuitive language just as powerful as those of the major competitors;
- open-source, so anyone can contribute to its development;
- code that is as understandable as plain English;
- suitable for everyday tasks, allowing for short development times.
About 20 years later, it is clear that all these intentions have been fulfilled. Some sources say that Python is the third-most-popular programming language in the world, while others claim it’s the fifth.
Python isn’t a young language. It is mature and trustworthy. It’s not a one-hit-wonder. It’s a bright star in the programming firmament, and time spent learning Python is a very good investment.
What makes Python so special? How does it happen that programmers, young and old, experienced and novice, want to use it? How did it happen that large companies adopted Python and implemented their flagship products using it?
There are many reasons – we’ve listed some of them already, but let’s enumerate them again in a more practical manner:
- it’s easy to learn – the time needed to learn Python is shorter than for many other languages; this means that it’s possible to start the actual programming faster;
- it’s easy to teach – the teaching workload is smaller than that needed by other languages; this means that the teacher can put more emphasis on general (language-independent) programming techniques, not wasting energy on exotic tricks, strange exceptions and incomprehensible rules;
- it’s easy to use for writing new software – it’s often possible to write code faster when using Python;
- it’s easy to understand – it’s also often easier to understand someone else’s code faster if it is written in Python;
- it’s easy to obtain, install and deploy – Python is free, open and multiplatform; not all languages can boast that.
Python in Action
Where can we see Python in action? We see it every day and almost everywhere.
It’s used extensively to implement complex Internet services like search engines, cloud storage and tools, social media and so on. Whenever you use any of these services, you are actually very close to Python, although you wouldn’t know it.
Many developing tools are implemented in Python.
More and more everyday use applications are being written in Python. Lots of scientists have abandoned expensive proprietary tools and switched to Python.
Lots of IT project testers have started using Python to carry out repeatable test procedures. The list is long.
Python is a great choice for:
- Web and Internet development (e.g., Django and Pyramid frameworks, Flask and Bottle micro-frameworks)
- Scientific and numeric computing (e.g., SciPy – a collection of packages for the purposes of mathematics, science, and engineering; Ipython – an interactive shell that features editing and recording of work sessions)
- Education (it’s a brilliant language for teaching programming!)
- Desktop GUIs (e.g., widgets, Kivy, Qt)
- Software Development (build control, management, and testing – Scons, Buildbot, Apache Gump, Roundup, Trac)
- Business applications (ERP and e-commerce systems – Odoo, Tryton)
- Games (e.g., Battlefield series, Sid Meier’s Civilization IV…), websites and services (e.g., Dropbox, UBER, Pinterest, BuzzFeed…)
- And that’s just the beginning…
ITRONIX TRAINER’s PROFILE FOR Python TRAINING IN MOHALI.
Machine Learning trainers at ITRONIX SOLUTIONS:
- Our Expertise is fully up-to-date in the subjects & have hands-on experience in real-world industry application.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Our expertise is certified in their particular field.
- Have received awards from top-leading brands & our partner like Google, IBM, Microsoft & Intel.
- Our trainer for this Machine Learning Training has hands-on experience in Machine Learning, including an immense year of experience teaching Machine Learning for entrepreneurs and professionals.
ITRONIX’S Placement Assistance
Being one of the top Python Training Institute and a Certified Google Partner, Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- ITRONIX helps to Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
- ITRONIX helps in updating your resume according to the job requirement
- ITRONIX helps in sorting and training the candidates according to company requirement.
- ITRONIX helps in Interview Training Questions and Answers, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS like Google, Facebook, Sasken, Amazon, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Intel, Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for Python Industrial Training in Mohali
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Top 25 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX for Python Training in Mohali
- Machine Learning training in Mohali is designed according to current IT field scenarios.
- We offer the best Machine Learning training and placement in Mohali with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- We facilitate regular, weekend and personal Machine Learning training in Mohali.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 7+ years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Machine Learning training in Mohali helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with fully equipped &latest equipment’s.
- 24×7 lab facility. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited period of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads. We have the latest labs equipment.
- Weekly Group Discussions.
- On training included mock test series, interview preparation, group discussions
- Free of cost weekly seminars on personality development & personal presentation.
- A series of Study Material provided: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Live Projects.
- PG/Flats facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Machine Learning training in Mohali.
- 24*7 assistance from our expertise.
- Globally recognized course completion certification.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical ’s, Absolutely Free.
- Doubt Sessions on weekends.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention and guidance from our trainers.
- Instructors help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay.
- We are committed to helping students achieving their desired goals
- Our years of experience helps us in delivering true value solutions to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- Success in ITRONIX SOLUTIONS gives students admission to the world’s best MNC’s
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is passionate about the education of students, this factor makes us an extremely popular & first choice for learners.