AirPrint is one of the features by Apple incorporation, Mac OS and IOS operating systems through which printing process can be done without installing any specific printer drivers. Here is the given process to setup AirPrint on HP Officejet 6978 and this can be easily accessed on any computer.
Office jet is series that consists of various types of printers by HP and HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Printer is one of them. This series is basically for the offices and workplaces where a large number of print jobs are performed, and they want standard quality printouts especially when it comes to black and white printouts because most of the printouts in the offices of contracts or the text documents that only require black ink.
Steps to Install AirPrint on HP Officejet 6978 printer
· First, you have to make sure that you own an Apple device that can use AirPrint that is Mac computers in which Mac OS X 10.7 or newer is running. IOS devices in which IOS 4.2 or newer working (that is iPhone 3G and all versions after that, iPod and iPad touch 3rd generation or newer.)
· Last but not least third-party applications with built-in printing. And to know about the applications that are compatible with Airprint check the list of it.
· Connecting the Apple device to the same network as the printer
· Go to the control panel and open wireless menu
· Choose your wireless direct and then see to it that the setting is on
· To print through Wi-Fi see that the iPad iPhone or iPod has a good internet connection as well as printers AirPrint is selected from the list of Wi-Fi networks.
· Now from the Apple device open settings and tap on Wi-Fi networks
· Under choose a network, tap on your printer
Now by this your Apple gadget that is your iPad iPhone or iPod is ready to use a print.