Steven Thomas hacked a supercomputer of the Atmospheric Research Centre at the age of 14. This story is of the year, 1984-85 when computers weren’t that easy to use. This small boy grew up to develop software that removed other applications from the computer which are downloaded unknowingly and accidentally. The name through which he sold that software was Webroot, which is now one of the recognized names in the Antivirus Industry. Steven after developing the removal software worked more on this technology. These include many such tools that protected the computer from hackers and their tactics to attack the device.
In this article, you get the complete process of how to reinstall webroot on iPhone if still, you face any issue you can call our support team at+1-888-832-1727.
Webroot still has been a company that is very open to change. It has been working continuously towards making the system better and better for detecting suspicious programs which are changing its nature day by day.
Why should I choose Webroot Antivirus?
- Low Cost
If you compare the prices of the antivirus in the market, especially the brands who have earned a good name in the market. The cost will be very high and is justified because of the features they provide with the antivirus. You may be a normal computer user and won’t need these features. Webroot on the other hand is less costly. It mostly includes only those features that a basic computer user needs.
- High Speed
Webroot uses a different approach to fight antivirus issues. It thus provides a faster scanning process. A reduced scan time means you can utilize the time to carry out any other work. Thus, if speed is what you need, go for Webroot.
- Less Impact on the Computer
Many of the users usually complain that their antivirus is slowing their computer. This is usually an issue in older computers. So, in the case of Webroot, you won’t face such issues. It has very less impact on the speed of your computer.
- Uses less space
Webroot is very simple software. It has a simple interface. And thus, it takes very little space for your device. Thus, if you have a storage issue, Webroot might be a good choice.
Reinstall Webroot for I-phone
I-phone is more secured compare to other phones in the market. In fact, security is the main USP of the product. But if you look carefully, these securities are mostly related to your data-stealing done by the applications in your device. No device can be said fully safe when it comes to cyber-attacks. While most of these attacks are related to getting into harmful websites, Webroot protects you from doing so by providing a warning about the website being harmful. Webroot also protects your device by scanning for and deleting harmful programs in your device.
How to reinstall Webroot on I-phone?
To reinstall the application check whether you have completely removed the old application from your device. First, check whether the application is there with all other applications. If this is the case, do so:
The Clearing Process
- Step 1: Press the application and hold it for a while.
- Step 2: A small ‘X’ will appear on every application. Select the one beside the Antivirus Application.
- Step 3: Now there will be a pop-up. It will ask you if you really want to do so. Press ‘Delete’.
- Step 4: Select the ‘Done’ option on the top of the screen.
If you are facing any issue in doing this process, you can also do so, this way:
- Step 1: Start the ‘Settings’ application on your device.
- Step 2: Now, select the ‘General’ option.
- Step 3: Within it, select the ‘I phone Storage’ option
- Step 4: Now, select the ‘Webroot’ application.
- Step 5: Here are two options. ‘Offload App’ And ‘Delete App’. Select ‘Delete App’.
- Step 6: A pop-up will appear warning about the loss of data. Here also, select ‘Delete App’
The clearing process is over. The application won’t be available on your device anymore. Now you will have to reinstall it. The procedure is very simple. But before doing it, go to ‘webroot.com/safe’, select ‘My Account, and log in to your account. If you haven’t done so, create a new one.
If you have already done so, you can start up with installing these applications.
The First Application
- Step 1: Start the ‘App Store’ Application
- Step 2: In the search bar, type the following: Webroot SecureWeb
- Step 3: Select ‘Get’
- Step 4: Now you will have to enter your screen password or whatever screen lock you have applied
- Step 5: The application will be now be downloaded and installed on your device. Open the Application. It will ask you for some details. Add them.
- Step 6: If the Application asks for any permission, enable it.
The Second Application
- Step 1: Again, start ‘App Store’.
- Step 2: Within the search bar, type the following: Webroot Backup and Sync
- Step 3: Select ‘Get’
- Step 4: Add your screen password
- Step 5: The App will available with all your other apps. Open the Application. Webroot will ask you to fill in the details regarding your account. Add them.
- Step 6: Enable permission that is asked for.
There may be a chance that you aren’t able to find the device in the app store.
If you are facing such an issue do the following:
- Open the following website: www.apple.com
- On the top section of the website, there is a search icon (it looks like a magnifier glass). Select it.
- Now type ‘Webroot’
- You will find both applications here. Download it and follow the above process. Finally, activate all the previous settings for the application by going into the settings menu.
In any case, any of the processes is not happening according to the steps mentioned, inform Webroot through the following website: Official Support & Customer Service for Home | Webroot. Here are various options through which you can find the solution to the problem. You can even contact the helpline by selecting the ‘Contact us’ option. A new web page will start loading. Select ‘Find Phone Numbers’. Call on the phone numbers available there.