Hdfc Bank Scholarship 2021 | Free Registration | Free Scholarship 75000 Per Year
Hdfc Bank is providing free scholarships for Class 6 to Class 12, Under Graduate & Post Graduate. The students must be pursuing non-professional courses (BA, BCom, MA, MCom, BBA, BTech, BCA, MBBS, MBA, MCA, MTech, etc.) at the Undergraduate or Postgraduate level in recognized colleges or universities.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship aims to support meritorious and needy students belonging to underprivileged sections of the society. The scholarship program is meant for school students from Class 6 to those pursuing UG and PG programs. Under the ECS scholarship, the students who are unable to bear the cost of education due to personal/family crises or any other financial problems and are at risk of dropping out are provided with monetary assistance of up to INR 75,000 for their studies.
HDFC Bank, India’s top banking and financial service provider, has introduced this scholarship as part of its flagship program – Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECS). The bank has been undertaking various projects in the field of education and livelihood training as part of its social initiative – Parivartan
Hdfc Bank is offering 2 types of scholarship for students
- Merit-Cum-Means Based
- Passport size photograph
- Last year’s mark sheets (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a mark sheet for the 2019-20 session, please upload the mark sheet of the 2018-19 session.)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
Deadline for this scholarship is 31st July 2021.