5 Amazing Ideas For Your Bloom To Bloom For Longer Period
Flowers and bouquets are a special integral part of our lifestyle, as they are the best option to give on any occasion because they amalgamate easily on every occasion and add beauty and brightness to the events. A simple bouquet can cheer up space, radiate positivity and make it more beautiful. Everyone wants that these beauties never die and you can enjoy them for the rest of your life but the sad truth is that flowers and bouquets don’t last forever. They dry and make their place between the pages of books. Every coin has two sides, though flowers and bouquet don’t last long, as much as they stay they just make the environment more soothing and prettier. It has truckloads of benefits. So to keep your bloom fresh and beautiful for a period of time, here are some tips to do that –
- Watering your bouquet – Water is really essential for our flowers, which is known by everyone but watering the flowers or bouquet appropriately and wisely is also very important because without that you may overwater your bouquet and that may die. So take a clean vase and fill water at room temperature. It is very important that water should be at room temperature because the flowers are very sensitive in nature. Then add a packet of flower food in it and don’t forget to mix it well. Then put the bouquet of flowers in the vase to let them live for a longer period. Also, don’t forget to change water alternatives days.
- Avoid keeping your bouquet indirect heat – Try to keep your bouquet or flowers in cool temperatures, by this they will last longer and freshness will be maintained by them. If the bouquet came in direct contact with sunlight or heat, it may dehydrate it and then your bouquet may die early. Also try to avoid keeping your bloom near heat-releasing appliances, fans, refrigerators etc. All this may harm the life span of the bloom. An interesting fact is that if you keep your bloom near ripening fruits, this will also affect them. So think twice and find a perfect place in your home for your bloom.
- Trim the stems – This is a very important procedure which we usually forget after receiving flowers, that you should cut the stems of the flowers at an angle so that they will get a better surface area to absorb water and nutrition. The cut should be made above some inches with an angle. Gardeners will know this and know how important this step is for every bloom. Also nowadays online flower deliveryis such an easy option, if you receive a bouquet or give a bouquet to your loved ones, don’t forget to share this tip, so that they can feel the radiance and positivity of bloom for a longer period of time.
- Prune – This is also a measured step and makes a huge impact on the life of the bloom. Remove the petals and leaves which are below the waterline because there are high chances that these petals or leaves may get a bacterial or fungal infection, which can affect the lifespan of the bloom adversely. This step will also help the plant to open up a little more and also the competition will be less for the nutrition in each petal. You should also see that if there are any dead leaves or petals in the bloom you should remove them immediately.
- Add copper coins – This is a very effective hack that you can use to keep your bouquet or flowers fresh for a longer period of time. This works because copper acts as an acidifier which helps the bloom to fight germs and bacteria. So a single copper penny can act as a saviour to your bloom. In fact, the plants will also grow and open up better if there is a copper penny in the pit or vase.
These are the 5 most interesting and friendly tricks you can use to keep your bloom fresh for a longer period of time. Also, all know the magic of flowers, so don’t forget to send flowers to your near and dear ones with or without reason. Online flower delivery in Bangalore is available, you can check it for more options and details.